Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

moving to japan 2008/6/27 10:44
hi everyone im luke im turning twenty at the end of the year. i have a few qualifacations under my belt ^^. so ya lets get serious ok i am seriously thinking of moving over there i have heard take a few trips before making any decisions and i am going to but i know i would love the culture of japan everything japanese related i mean i love gaming. i love anime , manga everything like i love just everything. i know i would be able to get on with everyone i meet over there. so i would say i would have the culture thing knocked in the head. i need to know about the living costs over there and how hard is it for a person like me to get a job over there do british qualifications count for anything over there or are they like white gold lol. im going to be taking the japanese langue up this year at college so i will have that nailed lolso i need tips and anwsers please thanks luke
by cloudvivi  

WHV 2008/6/27 17:11
Cloudvivi,

British qualifications don't count for anything in Japan. If you don't have a university degree, then you should look into the Working Holiday Visa scheme (google it), which lets you live and work in Japan for one year.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

moving to Japan 2008/6/27 19:02
To be completely honest with you, and this is just my personal opinion, if you want to move to Japan, you've got to find yourself a much better reason than "I love gaming, anime, manga."

Considering the fact that you're still only 20 years old, I'd suggest you sit back and ask yourself why you really want to live here.
by Dan rate this post as useful

details 2008/6/27 19:14
British qualifications in what? Without a university degree you will only be able to stay for one year on a working holiday visa, or come as a student.

by Sira rate this post as useful

me agian 2008/6/28 06:51
thank you for all of that lol i guess i shall only be talking long hoildays over there then lol. because theres not a chance im going to uni 1. it costs to much 2. to much hastle. but of course that anit the only things im into i just love everything japanese related
by cloudvivi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread