Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

what course should i take to have a job? 2008/7/2 11:10
what course should i take to have a better job in japan?
im 19 yrs. old and already in 3rd yr. college in nursing but i think i will encouter so many problem before i get a job related in my course now. can anyone advice me? i also want to live there in near future.
tnx. i will appreciate any advice.
by Sera  

err 2008/7/2 15:05
an english course might help, or if that's not why your post was filled with errors then a computer science/typing course might help you more.

seriously though, if you come here with a nursing degree about the only realistic job opportunity for you will be in the english teaching field. you could also start a business if you have entrepreneurial abilities and a source of funding. companies can be started easily in japan.

finish your degree then come. if you are a native english speaker you will find work quickly anywhere in japan as an english teacher.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

what kind of visa? 2008/7/2 19:16
I'm guessing Sera isn't a native English speaker, so English teaching would probably be tricky. Possibly teaching her native language is an option, depending on the language.

The first hurdle would be a visa- a full bachelor's degree is needed in order to qualify for a working visa here- will you be able to meet that requirement, Sera?
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread