Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyobashi (Osaka); accomodation 2008/7/7 19:03
I came to Kyobashi(Osaka), near Kyobashi station; will i get weekly mansions with internet facility? Can anyone tell me the chargse for weekly apartment.

Also i want to take Japan local no. for 90 days ... Can i get that?

Waiting for reply

Sarita
by sarita  

In Hyogo.. 2008/7/8 08:56
I've stayed in weekly mansions a couple of times, and internet varies on the facility. Some places are a decent size with full accommodations, but others are fairly small and only suitable for one person. The price varied from 120,000 yen to 140,000 yen. The basic utilities were included, but if used too much, there was an extra charge.
by Sunny rate this post as useful

more explaination 2008/7/8 10:30
Hi sunny..

hanx for the response but i want tht 120000 yen are the weekly charges, with internet in the service apartment.. the one in which i am living is very bad.. it has a very small room wid one bed, one small kitchen that i just can't even stand there...
No Japanese local No. & No internet connection.. it is like a hell... So i want to take an apartment whr at leastr i can do internet & i have local japan no. to call people in time of need.

Sarita
by sarita rate this post as useful

reply to this thread