Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

tokyo: finding (western sized) underwear 2008/7/12 09:09
Hey guys... begging here...

Airline lost my luggage, has been 3 (or 4?!) days now, appears they are not going to find it anytime soon.

Have managed to find some clothing at uniqlo etc, but am still missing underwear - I need some plain boring cotton undies, in a larger size (AU 14ish), having a lot of trouble.

I'll be in Tokyo from tomorrow (Sunday) for just one day, (am currently in Osaka), so if you know of anywhere, I'd really appreciate it! I'll be staying in the shinjuku area.

tia
by no_clothes!  

department stores 2008/7/13 08:19
I wouldn't really call that "Western size", there are plenty of Japanese women who would take an Australian 14 (US 10)! I recommend going to department stores like Seiyu or Ito Yokado in the suburbs where you will find a larger range of underwear available than at central Tokyo stores.

The Seiyu in Ogikubo (12 minutes from Shinjuku on the Chuo Line) I know has various sizes for plain cotton underwear- the store is right next to the station (North Exit).
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread