Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

spousal visa 2008/7/23 14:30
my mom is married to a japanese national in a city hall in japan for almost 6 months now...and she was deported back here in the philippines last month because she overstayed there for ten years.the embassy there didnt mind their marriage...and next month her japanese husband will go here in the country,and my mom wants to petition to go back to japan.i just want to ask if how long will they have to wait to be able to go back to japan,and what papers they need to pass to th embassy?also when is that spousal visa being issued to the married couples?please respond for those whoever know such matter.thank you
by budak  

marriage legitimacy 2008/7/23 14:55
another question please...how legitimate and strong does a a marriage done in a municipal hall in japan?my mom is married for almost 6 months now but because she had violations there because she overstayed in japan,she was deported back here in the philippines last month...we would like to know how long will they wait to be able to go back to japan and what do they have to do and papers needed.thanks
by budak rate this post as useful

Save your time 2008/7/23 17:02
Save yourself time and hassle, go talk to an immigration attorney!!
by Bud rate this post as useful

reply to this thread