Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

work in japan without speak japanese ? 2008/8/10 20:41
Hi i m Sergio from Rome Italyi m a cook and i worked in london i speak english and my gf is japanese .
Only problem we got is i dont speak japanese of course i will learn but mooving there i need a job and i dont speak language.
Any chances to work or if you have suggestions.
maybe some factory or some hard jobs.
thanks a lot
by Sergio  

... 2008/8/11 17:11
Once you marry your gf, you qualify for a spouse visa and will be able to do any job. Without the marriage, you need to go through the much more difficult process of getting a work visa. Only with a job offer and several years of professional experience as a cook, will you be able to successfully apply for a work visa. A lack of Japanese language skills will be no problem for visa application, but it could make the search for a job more difficult.
by Uji rate this post as useful

maybe this will work 2008/8/11 17:37
Italian food is very popular here. I would suggest you get married,then get a spousal visa and start your own restaurant.
by wds rate this post as useful

restaurant 2008/8/11 18:09
if you marry your girlfriend as others have said you will be able to get a job at a restaurant or open your own. that is what i would recommend.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread