Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any Japanese Goth Rock Bands Like...? 2008/8/16 19:25
Are there any really good japanese bands like Malice Mizer... i have this thing for the harpsichord and the organ... they're awesome. But I also really like gackts voice... its a shame he doesnt do too many "dark" songs... I dont like metal, though "beast of blood" is an acception. Basicallly just any bands like malice mizer XD
by Exodus  

away from home... 2008/8/18 16:42
I am at work so I dont have access to my vast music collection but try GPKism. Kinda dark industrial like if I remember correctly.

Hope that helps a bit.
by lowsushi rate this post as useful

Um... 2008/9/13 05:26
Most of the music in visual kei is just hard rock, not gothic rock. I only know of three actual Japanese gothic rock acts. Lucifer Luscious Violenoue, her old band fiction, and G-SCHMITT.
by Jessica rate this post as useful

... 2009/1/10 10:40
"Phaidia" is a really good Gothic Rock band, and I mean REAL Gothic Rock, kind of L.A. 80s deathrock.
by Kuble (guest) rate this post as useful

Japanese Goth Artists 2009/12/10 11:55
Blood (Goth Rock at least on 1st Period DX, the rest of their discography is more standard VK/hard rock with a gothy feel. )
Auto-Mod (goth rock)
Velvet Eden (darkwave)
Schwarz Stein (elecro-goth)
Gill'e Loves (goth rock, became Fiction)

The other recommendations are good as well ^_^
by Lilith-hime (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread