Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Restaurants tips please 2008/8/17 22:05
I would like to get some restaurant advice for Hiroshima, Kyoto and Tokyo. Love sushi and all fish and vegetables, but I donLt eat any pork or beaf...

Thankful for tips on restaurants for lunch and/or dinner!
by V  

fish 2008/8/18 22:51
if you had few time staying in tokyo, you should go TSUKIJI,That area is bigest market in tokyo.you could eat fresh sushi end feel traditional culture. TUKIJI sushi shop will open very eary.almost every restaurant open at 5am.
by YUJI rate this post as useful

restaurants 2008/8/19 04:04
Please check the section at the very top of this site marked A-Z. check food. Actually check all the sub-sections under A-Z.
giving names of restaurants is hard, if only because any given address is hard to find. Also there is an incredible number of restaurants in the major shopping areas, usually by a train station. Big department stores also have, on the top floor, quite a few self contained restaurants. Many restaurants have cute models of the food they serve, with prices, so you will know what type of food they sell.
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

tips 2008/8/21 02:16
harmik, Japanese restaurants don't take tips. In many European countries the tips and the taxes are included in the posted price. My experience is that the waiters are more relaxed and give a better service, including speaking English or other languages. The tips the original poster was referring to are suggestions, hints etc. about restaurants in Japan she should try.
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

wine resturats 2008/8/21 20:43
i have a great link for japan all wine restaurants if any one want to know about please visit here.

[url=http://www.wineclubdirectory.net] Wine Club [/url]

by yorked rate this post as useful

HIROSHIMA 2008/8/21 23:04
Can someone please get me some advice on som streets and/or some area that is nice for dining, walking around in?

Another question, I am having trouble finding a city map in english for Hiroshima, does anyone know any good?

Thank you for your answers!
by ... rate this post as useful

Hiroshima map 2008/8/22 08:07
I don't know how much detail you're looking for, but I found the one on this site really good. It has all the tram stops and sights listed and, although it doesn't list street names or anything,you can count the number of streets to know when to turn etc.

http://www.japan-guide.com/tss/hiroshimapref/hiroshimapref.h...

Go to the bottom of that page and download the "free coupon map". As a plus it has discount coupons for a lot of places!
by Katy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread