Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

a search for yuujou sign 2008/8/20 22:11
i have find a picture or drawning from the yuujou sign (meens friendship)in kanji style, but it's 1 signle tin stroke, but i wantet a proper picture or panthing or whatever it me be. but i can't find it zo i am asking on this forum who can find a yuujou sign in kanji style. zo plz if you find it post it pleas. a link or the picture it zelf.
one last thing plz dont look on wrong words or not corectly speld that's because i am dutch and i have dislectie
by roy  

Yuujou 2008/8/21 13:48
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

thank you 2008/8/23 04:27
thank you. that is at least 1 option. its a lot better than the one i found. thank you. for other people if you find one to please send it in thank you all
by roy rate this post as useful

Dave, you're a genious 2008/8/23 09:31
The four yuujou writings on the link posted by Dave is probably the best you can get. They are perfect as writings, and would fit a tattoo or banner.

The only problem from a Japanese point of view is that any tattoo with yuujou engraved on it would look odd. The link probably looks perfectly artistic when in countries of the people photographed on the link, but very humorous when in Japan.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread