Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Help to translate 2008/8/23 18:21
My friend wrote to me but I cannot understand japanese. Please help to translate to english.
インターネットで解読して下さい。私の人生は、つまらなくなってます。早寝早起きをして、仕事をする。外の付き合いが停止しました。軽い引きこもりです。人と話したくないし、聞きたくもありません。メールも嫌になって来てます。ツラいです。今の私は、生きている意味がないです。暫くの間、私自身、考えます。あなたとメールは、停止します。ごめんなさい! 少しの間、連絡しないで下さい。
Thanks in advance
by tina23  

Try this web site 2008/8/24 11:42
I use this web site to translate different Japanese web sites when there is no english page-go for the free translation. Just select Japanese to English and copy and paste in your text.
http://www.freetranslation.com/
by Di rate this post as useful

... 2008/8/24 12:29
This is the "free translation" you get from the above site:

Please decode it in the Internet. My life is dull. (Subject unspecified) Doing early to bed, early to rise it does a/the job. The friendship of outside stopped. (Subject unspecified) Staying indoors light it is. (Subject unspecified) Even if, do not want to speak with a/the person and want to hear it is not. Even mail has become disagreeable. (Subject unspecified) It is a face and be. There is not the meaning that I of now am alive. (Subject unspecified) For for a while, I think myself. Mail stops with you. I am sorry! Please do not contact a few period.

Considering the serious nature of the e-mail, here is a "human" version:
Please get it translated on the Internet. My life has become dull. I go to bed early, get up early, and do my job. I have stopped meeting people. I have a slight withdrawal symptom. I don't want to talk with people, don't want to hear from people either. I'm even starting to hate e-mails. It is hard. I don't have any meaning/reason to be alive. For a while, I will do some thinking. I will stop e-mailing with you. I am sorry! Please do not contact me for a while.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread