Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

AK-Can you translate? 2008/8/25 08:41
Can you help me? The following web site has info about the New International Toyoko Inn Club Card. I was able to translate everything but the info in the blue box at the end. Can you translate this for me? I believe it has info about fees to join. Thanks!!!!
by Di  

... 2008/8/25 09:11
I assume you are talking about something on this page:
http://www.toyoko-inn.com/club.html

They say that the card will now be free of any annual membership fee; as this will be a Visa-branded card, there is a credit card's annual fee, but you get refunded for that in vouchers, so in substance it will be free of charge.

But since this is going to be a credit card, not just hotel "point" card, I wonder if they will accept applications from non-resident of Japan (meaning not having a bank account or credit history in Japan). Since it comes with "Visa International" logo, they call it "international" but you will need to ask...
by AK rate this post as useful

I forgot to give you the web site 2008/8/25 10:07
http://www.toyoko-inn.com/news/clubcard/clubcard.html

The international card is not suppose to have the visa card included. They discontinued it last year. But are bring it back. Take a look again at this page please and translate the info in the blue box at the end of the page.
Thanks alot! You are the greatest!!!
by Di rate this post as useful

... 2008/8/25 13:33
Oh, this one :)
It says that if you sign up during the period of Sept. 9, 2008 - Mar. 31, 2009, as a introductory offer,
- If you are signing up completely as a new member, you only have to pay (as sign up fee) 1,500 yen instead of the regular fee of 3,000 yen
- If you convert from the previous "20" card or old "international card," you only pay 500 yen, and can transfer your points to the new card.
Be sure to bring some ID with you when you sign up.
by AK rate this post as useful

Thanks!!!!!! 2008/9/1 13:04
Thank you for the help-you are the greatest!!!!
by Di rate this post as useful

reply to this thread