Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tomato Juice 2008/8/28 13:58
It's my only vice. I go through tomato juice like most people drink water or soda. Campbells. is there a brand of tomato juice that is just tomato juice, and not a vegetable juice like V8?which brand tastes the best? what is the japanese word for tomato juice?
by Gnicklas  

... 2008/8/28 16:19
I am personally not a fan of tomato juice, but I know that Kagome makes one that is straight tomato with no seasoning. There are probably other brands out there too.

Tomato juice in Japanese is:
トマトジュース (tomato juusu)
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

another brand 2008/8/28 16:27
I think DelMonte has one too. Which brand tastes the best surely depends on the individual. I don't like tomato juice myself so can't really help you with that anyway!
by Sira rate this post as useful

you say tomato ♪ 2008/8/28 21:19
There are quite a few tomato juice brands available in Japan, but Kagome is probably one of the most common.

But tomato juice is tomato juice and is considered different from vegetable juice (yasai juusu), so as long as you order tomato juice, you'll get what you want. Of course, as mentioned, whether it fits your taste or not, you never know.

Keep in mind that "tomato" in Japanese is pronouced more like the British way (tomaato) and not the American way (tomeito).
by Uco rate this post as useful

thanks. 2008/8/29 00:48
thanks guys, that helps a lot. Campbell's is my favorite, but i'll drink just about any tomato jucie and enoy it (even "always save" brand)
by Gnicklas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread