Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

a drink in the Park Hyatt, Tokyo? 2008/8/29 18:06
Is it possible to have a drink in one of the bars in the Park Hyatt if you are not a guest at the hotel? I realise a 2,000 Yen cover fee applies, but I wasn't sure if the hotel was just open to anyone.

Furthermore, how smart is the dress code?
by ned  

....... 2008/8/30 19:08
by ... rate this post as useful

Urban chic 2008/8/31 17:01
The NY Bar & Grill is one of the more expensive restaurants in Tokyo. I only go there if I really want to make an impression. You'll see many customers in suits and dressy evening wear but chic casual is acceptable.

If you want to be really casual but go to a similar style restaurant, I recommend TY Harbor Brewery in Shinagawa. It's a California Style micro-brewery restaurant w/corresponding attitude.

by Natsuki rate this post as useful

Open to All 2008/8/31 22:14
My favorite bar. You must go very early to get a table near the music. Food is good, music is great, Years ago the place was empty, now it is packed. Definately worth the yen if you go with good friends and be sure to dress up!
by Elli rate this post as useful

reply to this thread