Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mos Burger, where? 2008/9/8 00:57
I am going to Tokyo next week, and i absolutely love Mos Burger.
However, last time i only saw 1 or 2 Mos Burger outlets (both in Kabukicho). Does anyone know if i can find Mos Burger somewhere in west-shinjuku or Akihabara??
Thanks in advance.
by Th0mas24  

... 2008/9/8 18:03
I had the same problem last time I was in Japan too, I couldn't seem to find any MOS burgers.
The only one I know for sure where to find in Tokyo is in Shibuya if that helps. If you walk towards the 109 and past it on the left side you will find a MOS burger on your right. I hope that helps
by kittywheaty rate this post as useful

. 2008/9/8 18:19
by meringue4 rate this post as useful

... 2008/9/8 18:28
There is one right close to Shinjuku Nishi-guchi station of Oedo subway line - if you come out from Exit D5, it should be right there. The closest landmark I find on the map is Star Hotel Tokyo, or the intersection called "Shinjuku Dai-gaado nishi" (West of Shinjuku Big train track underpass).

The address is 7-1-8 Nishi-Shinjuku.

The one in Akihabara is located right near the Suehiro-cho subway station (Ginza Line), close to the Exit 3. The address is 3-16-14 Soto-kanda, Chiyoda-ku. If you come from JR Akihabara station, you have to make your way along the Chuo-dori (Chuo avenue), which runs parallel to the Yamanote line, north toward Ueno.
by AK rate this post as useful

Thank you everyone :-) 2008/9/9 02:29
Thanks for the directions, its really gonna be a big help. It seems to me the ones in Akiba and Shibuya are the easiest to find.

(OMG, i've really had an urge for Mos Burger & Melon Soda for quite some time now.)
by Th0mas24 rate this post as useful

Takumi Judan? 2008/9/9 10:16
Since the topic of MOS Burger has been brought up; can anyone tell me if the 1000 Takumi Judan burger is still available? And, if so, whether it's available at all MOS Burger stores or only selected ones?

Google only gets me so far since I can't read Japanese :-/
by Katy rate this post as useful

... 2008/9/9 12:56
Katy,

I believe that "Takumi judan burger" was only for a limited period of time (only 10 servings a day at selected stores even then). Even when I search and read in Japanese, the only hits I get are from March - April 2005.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread