Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sophia University Application? 2008/10/22 06:58
How important are SAT scores to Sophia U? I'm aiming to get over a 2200 (I don't know my oct. scores yet ._. but I'm taking them again in Nov. before applications are due).

Also, Would they mind if I attached more than the required 3 recommendations?

I'm applying in the Spring of 09 @_@ due to not being able to get my Official transcripts in time for fall 08 (Cause I didn't graduate before the deadline ;( )

I'm really hoping my SAT scores will matter... I'm so nervous I won't get in when I've been working so hard! Lol...
that would so suck! Lmao

(Oh and I only graduated with a 2.3 but I did end up getting a 4.2 for my last semester (getting all A's in all my classes) and a 4.0 for the first. Hopefully this won't hurt me too much...

And another thing, I almost forgot, Personal Essays I know are important... will this also help me get in? I'm afraid of writing it to sound too desperate or too fake or just plain corny lol... How does one go about writing a personal essay to differ from the rest of the applicants?

Thanks again guys! your a big help
by Cortasaurus  

Still waiting xD 2008/11/9 06:21
Bumping this question-- Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
by Cortasaurus rate this post as useful

Wow 2008/11/28 03:01
A 2.3? Sorry, your chances of getting in are too slim with that. Maybe you should have tried harder. You realize your trying to get into a university in JAPAN right?
by Hailey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread