Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hip Hop in Osaka and Tokyo 2008/10/28 08:50
Can someone please tell me where the good nightlife is in Osaka and Tokyo? I like all types of music so I guess I shouldn't just say hip hop, but dancing would be my nightlife focus.
by USAngel  

Ageha!! 2008/10/28 12:54
It's expensive... about 6000 yen depending on who's playing.. but Ageha at Shinkiba (in Tokyo) is supposed to be fantastic.
http://www.sunnypages.jp/travel_guide/tokyo_nightlife/dance_...

Roppongi is another place where there's a lot of clubs, but I personally don't like the scene... I been almost groped by the club guards after a clubbing night when they were going home... and another club guard was brutally hugging every random woman he came upon...

Also Shibuya has a great club (called Club Atom) on Love Hotel Hill. It has about 4 different floors each with different kinds of music. I spent most of the night on the hip-hop floor, but they also have trance, rave, house, and psytrance.

http://www.sunnypages.jp/travel_guide/tokyo_nightlife/dance_...

have fun!
by UreshiiMiko rate this post as useful

Thank you 2008/10/28 21:02
This was most helpful. Thank you very much. I will look both of those up. I've been to Ropponggi so I know I don't like it there, but I didn't bother trying any clubs either. I guessed I wouldn't like them. I liked the vibe in Shibuya but didn't go to any clubs there either so I'm looking forward to the one you recommended. Thank you again.
by USAngel rate this post as useful

osaka 2008/12/6 21:31
has anyone been to azure? i think its in ame mura. what are some cool places in osaka?
by fsr20det rate this post as useful

Azure 2008/12/9 21:41
USAngel here....I went to Azure when I was in Osaka about 2 weeks ago. A friend told me about it and I went twice. It was really nice. One night was raggae, the other night was hip hop. I was VERY surprised at how cool it was. They have like ladies specials or whatever so I got in for like 500 yen with a free drink. The next time I'm in Osaka, I will go back there for sure!
by Angel rate this post as useful

reply to this thread