Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese name for starter fluid? 2008/11/18 21:24
Ever since I bought a car here, I've been able to find everything I need except for some starter fluid. I don't know the Japanese name for it (if there is one) and I haven't seen any around. I would especially like to find some premium grade starter fluid. If anyone knows anything about this, help is appreciated.
by Carlos  

what?? 2008/11/19 09:43
what are you even talking about? there is no such thing as starter fluid. are you talking about lighter fluid or perhaps starter fluid for using on a charcoal barbeque?

whoever put you up to finding starter fluid for your car is yanking your chain..
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

checking 2008/11/19 09:49
i checked into this a bit more - unless you are driving a very old car with a carbureted engine or you need it for diagnostic purposes, it's just a gimmick. "starting fluid" is just any old flammable liquid. you could just as easily use hairspray to spray into your air intake and it would achieve the same effect.

odd request!
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread