Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wanting to work/move to Japan info ! 2008/11/26 20:29
Hi I recently visited Japan for a 1 month holiday and really enjoyed my time there, and would like to pursue the idea of moving out there and worlking there.
But i think due to my lack of any real qualifications i think this will not be possible, i have no degree for starters, and have read on other links that this will be required. I have looked at teaching jobs online and not all of them require a degree, its all very confusing so please if anyone could help me out it would be greatly apreaciated.
by Ian  

... 2008/11/27 08:32
Depending on your citizenship, a working holiday visa might be an option. Other basic information is here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2221.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Very frequently asked question 2008/11/27 08:34
Have a look down this section and read through the many threads with a title like "How can I move to Japan"?

If you don't find out what you want to know there, come back with any specific questions and some details about your age, nationality, skills etc so that people can give you better information.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Wanting to work/move to Japan info ! 2008/11/29 20:17
I am 31 years old and have no degree, is there any options that are open to me ?
Many thanks.
Ian
by Ian rate this post as useful

.. 2008/11/29 21:20
Unless you're a descendant of a Japanese or married to a Japanese, your chances of obtaining a visa is very slim. It's never too late to get a college degree.
by P rate this post as useful

reply to this thread