Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Address of Gonbachi 2008/12/10 02:00
Hi there, anyone know the address of this japanese restaurant? I have been there once couple years ago but i cant recall where it is.. tried to google it but it seems everyone thinks the food is good but didnt mention where it is?? =( Good ambience and good japanese food!! Please help!!
by Sally  

to Sally 2008/12/10 11:01
In which country/city the restaurant is located?
by . rate this post as useful

Gombachi 2008/12/10 12:35
Try googling "Gompachi"
by chimpokoman rate this post as useful

Found! 2008/12/10 13:24
Hey thanks all, i found it under gombachi already. This is really helpful.

Btw, this is a restaurant located in Tokyo.. really nice, all of u should try!

Thanks again. ^_^
by Sally rate this post as useful

Gonpachi 2008/12/10 21:40
In case anyone's wondering, Gonpachi is in Nishi-Azabu.
by Sira rate this post as useful

. 2008/12/11 14:15
It's a bit of a chain, there is also one in Shibuya a short walk from Cerulean Tower....
by Kazuyuki78 rate this post as useful

Gonpachis 2008/12/11 17:25
It is a chain now, yes. I'm pretty sure the one in Azabu is the original one. Prime Minister Koizumi took George W. Bush there a few years ago.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Yes 2008/12/11 17:30
Yah think the one at Nishi Azabu is the main one, as my friend told me koizumi brought Bush there while we dine 4 years ago. So glad i finally found the address. ^_^
by Sally rate this post as useful

original gompachi 2009/1/11 22:52
The first Gompachi was actually in Daiba; the one in Nishi-Azabu opened a few years later.
by Bjorn (guest) rate this post as useful

Gonpachi Shibuya - Good Stuff 2009/6/5 23:58
Chain or no chain, we ate at the Shibuya branch and it was excellent. Fresh ingredients and great preparation were the highlights. The prices seemed reasonable for a nice spot in Tokyo. $50/pp including some sake and beer. The Shibuya branch is higher up in an office building and has nice views. They definitely cater to Westerners, but they have a few traditional tables with seating on the floor.
http://www.gonpachi.jp
by Chitown (guest) rate this post as useful

Ginza 2009/6/7 06:08
There's a branch in Ginza, too. I ate there and I liked it.
by bob (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread