Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Car Repair 2008/12/20 19:20
I have a 1999 Mitisubishi Grandis I just want to get a little reapair work done to the engine? Actucually I need fan belts changed. Where in Zushi or Hayama to get this done?
by marion  

belts 2008/12/31 13:05
Im not Japanese but since that is such a basic servicing operation with parts which are usually easily obtained ie drivebelts, I would think that any garage which clearly has a workshop/service bay is going to be capable of the work.
I dont know what accessories a Mit Grandis has , no idea what that is exactly but on almost anything that usually determines the number of belts and the pulley layout, but belt replacement is usually nut and bolt work.You loosen the mounting and adjustment bolts on things like alternators, PS pumps, A/C compressors,idler pulleys, (or some cars now dont even have bolts holding main WP belt tense they just have a spring-loaded tensioner you can force back with a tool and remove belt in seconds), remove old belts, replace them, take back up the various tensions/adjustments and tighten bolts. Sometimes you might have to remove such a thing as a fan radiator shroud , is about it.Anyone who repairs or services cars at all is usually up for this kind of thing.
by Patrick rate this post as useful

reply to this thread