Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagoya University dormitory 2008/12/28 16:45
My name is chea sophea. I will be moving to live in Nagoya prefecture for around 3 years. My class will be started in april 2009. And I have some concern about dormitory and housing because this kind of thing to me is kind of new. I need an advice from student either currently living there or used to lived in Nagoya University Dormitory and/or house/appartment. My question is that how do you deal with housing like kichen`s facilities are you going to buy your own or just get it done by previous stay students` facilities? How do you find the prices? when you move to house or appartment do you have to buy any further stuffs like that again? If possible could you please give me a list of neccesity things in a dayly life there.That`s all my question. I please to have any idea from you all of japan-guide.com
by angelsophie  

No problems! 2009/2/24 17:04
hi,sophea. i`ve been a student of nagoya university and supposedly can help with you your glitch. first of all, it really matters a lot in what dormitory exactly you are to live in. for instance, if it is nagoya university oumeikan one - there is no need to buy almost anything as the place is quite new and full of stuff for common usage. in case if you won`t be that lucky and had to move to sakurayamakaikan or international residence, you would have to buy some thing for your kitchen (furniture and bedding is supplied). in any way, each year in april in nagoya university the guys from present international students organization organize a special bazaar where you can buy whatever you need for your apartment and its really cheap! i am sure you won`t face any difficulties!

good luck!
by Former student (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread