Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Need help to learn hairdressing in Japan 2009/1/6 02:31
hi everyone. i'm from Singapore. i have the interests to learn hairdressing in Japan. i checked online for afew hairdressing school there but mostly their website are in Japanese. i cannot understand. hopefully if anyone knows how or personally gone through this problem can guide me at sg_tyson@hotmail.com thanks alot for viewing !
by Tyson  

I'm confused... 2009/1/6 19:04
Um...I'm confused. If you can't understand the Japanese web site, how do you plan to cope with the demands of a college course in Japan to study hairdressing??
by Nula rate this post as useful

... 2009/1/6 19:09
As the poster above says, you will need to be able to attend classes conducted in the Japanese language; courses are for those who have completed senior high school level education, (qualified to enter universities/colleges) and run for two years, followed by a national exam for license to practice in Japan.
by ... rate this post as useful

. 2009/1/6 23:38
actually im a hairdresser in Singapore. and i have completed basic and advance courses and gained a worldwide certificate. by Singapore ITE. i just wanna go Japan to upgrade myself. yes i'll be taking Japanese class soon. but what i mean is, isnt there any webbie can show hairdressing school in english except for hollywood academy. i wish to know more about schools i can upgrade my skills. thanks and pls help.
by Tyson rate this post as useful

English 2009/1/7 08:18
That is the point, Tyson. Japan is not like Singapore where most people speak English and so hairdressing courses and similar are conducted in English. You are not finding websites in English because courses are not offered in English, so you are looking for something that doesn't exist.

Because courses are not offered in English, you will obviously not find any information in English about them on the internet.

The only salons I know with websites in English train their stylists overseas, like Hayato for example, whose stylists all train in New York.
by Sira rate this post as useful

thanks 2009/1/7 22:39
ok so first thing first. i gonna learn japanese. ok on my way learning. thanks everyone for viewing ! woohoo !
by Tyson rate this post as useful

reply to this thread