Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Health screen for pre-college visa 2009/1/10 11:40
Hi everybody,
I am planning to study in Japan this coming Oct and it is a requirement that I get a letter from the doc stating that I am healthy and fit. How do I go about getting such a letter when I go to the clinics? Anyone done this before? I understand that there need not be a extensive series of tests for the pre-college visa unlike college student visa..
by Wen (guest)  

. 2009/1/11 15:44
I didn't have to get a health screen when for my visa, it was done after I got one inside Japan, so I guess it depends on the school. Anycase, the major thing they are worried about is that you are clear of TB, this was both on for college visa and pre-college visa forms I've seen.

Otherwise, just ask the doctor to write a note on the doctors letterhead and signature should be fine.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2009/1/11 17:50
I'll try to get my doc to write me a letter then. Can't wait for the school term to start! =)
by Wen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread