Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

wake up alarm on KDDI 2009/1/12 12:55
Hello
I have KDDI kotei denwa at my home.
Can someone tell me where can I find about the services KDDI provide?
I badly want a wake up alarm service.I just can't wake up with my mobile phone and alarm clock watch alarm.
Please help me.
by Mani (guest)  

hope this helps 2009/1/14 23:10
I found the official website for KDDI easily by Googling the keyword "kddi"
http://www.kddi.com/english/contact/index.html

But have you considered setting about five different hours on your mobile phone and putting your mobile phone at a place you can't reach unless you stand up and walk? Also, during winter, keeping your room warm with a timer or a low-temprature heater might help you get out of bed.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: 2009/1/15 01:29
I have never heard of phone-call wakeup alarm service except those offered in hotels.

I think you had better go find a nice alarm clock, such as those run away on its wheels,
than to ask kddi for such services.
by dice-geist (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/1/15 02:23
If your phone alarm doesn't wake you up, I'm not sure if a wake up service would either.

I would run out to the local store and grab any ole alarm clock. I have a cheap one here, it has a super loud ring that scares me everytime it goes off.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

clocks 2009/1/15 17:45
I used to have that problem (not waking up) so I bought an old fashioned wind up clock and placed it in a stainless steel pan with 3 dozen coins then put the whole thing across the room from my bed. The old fashioned clocks vibrate when they ring so the coins vibrate in turn and all the noise is amplified by the steel pan. I heard about modern Japanese clocks that have wheels. As they start ringing they roll across the room and can go on for 1 hour or so until you stop them. Right now I have an electric clock across the room that stops ringing when I yell at it. If I don't get up and turn it off it start ringing again louder and louder..I shout, it stops, then start ringing again even more louder..trust me, after 10 minutes of that you do get up...
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread