Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Working part time in Japan 2009/2/3 02:11
Hi, i was wondering if its possible for me a singaporean, who knows only basic japanese to find a part time job in japan? but from what i know singapore is not in the list for travellers who want to apply for a working holiday visas. is there any other way to go about doing it? i just got back from japan few days back after spending about a month there. i wanna go back to stay for at least 6 months, only if i can get a working holiday visas.
by Will (guest)  

... 2009/2/3 10:06
Eligibility for Working Holiday Visa is determined by nationalities, so if Singapore is not included in the list, unfortunately you are not eligible.

The only other option would be for you to enroll in a Japanese language school (pay full tuition and attend all classes of course) on a student visa, then if you need extra money, to engage in part-time job, but you need to apply for a separate permit to do any paid work at all.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread