Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kaiten Sushi in Tokyo 2009/2/7 20:17
Hi,

I'm looking for a good and nice Kaiten Sushi in Tokyo, easy to access. I found Magurobito so far...

This week on NHK World in the broadcast of "Tokyo Eye" was a special shop where you could get a litte price when you put the empty plates into a machine - is this common or does anybody know this entire shop?

Lisa
by Lisa (guest)  

My recommendation 2009/2/8 15:23
The restaurant with the caliculating machine you mention is Kura-Sushi, http://www.kura-corpo.co.jp/ (seems no english-page).
Magurobito in Asakusa is actually very popular and always crowded. However, why don't you visit a real sushi restaurant rather than kaiten-sushi? I recommend this sushi-restaurant, http://www.eitarouzushi.com/englishmenu.html. Though it is a little bit more expensive than a kaiten-sushi, I can assure your fantastic experience!
by Tuki (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks 2009/2/8 18:28
Thanks for your answer.
We just want to try the Kaiten stores as well as the "normal" ones.
The Kaiten is far away from the center...but at least theres one good reachable in Shinagawa.
The other store looks nice, maybe we can go there =).
by Lisa (guest) rate this post as useful

Kaiten 2009/2/8 23:16
There are a lot of kaiten sushi places in Ueno - along Ameyoko - get out of JR Ueno and walk towards JR Okachimachi - just follow the tracks. There is also a nice one in Shibuya san chome. From Hachiko statue, (the dog) and facing Shibuya 109, walk up the street on the left towards where all the love hotels are. Sorry, cant remember the street, But kaiten sushi are quite common. There are at least 10 in Ameyoko
by Ichinensei (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks ^^ 2009/2/14 05:18
Thank you for the hint =)
by Lisa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread