Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wagyu meat 2009/3/19 21:11
Hi! I'm serching for a good restaurants in Tokyo (or Kyoto) serving japanese high quality meat (Kobe, Matsuzaka, Yonezawa, etc..).
Satou Steak House, even if very convenient, it seems too out of way.
Thank you
by Agostino (guest)  

Wagyu 2009/3/22 03:13
by Junyaboy (guest) rate this post as useful

cheaper? 2009/5/13 02:03
are there any cheaper alternatives? same quality beef but a less classy restaurant?
by deyveed (guest) rate this post as useful

Not Cheap 2009/5/13 06:58
Wagyu is not cheap. I had it Kobe-gyu one time in Tokyo and the bill for 3 people was over 80,000 yen. It was very good but I am glad that I did not have to pay for it. You can do it cheaper but you might want to just head to a yakiniku (Korean BBQ) place which are all over. You will still have to open your wallet but it should cost less than 5,000 yen.
by ryokans rate this post as useful

Wagyu meat 2009/5/14 03:27
Try searching: http://www.gnavi.co.jp/en/
A lot of restaurants on this site also have discount coupons which you can print.
by Mano79 (guest) rate this post as useful

Try Mansei in Akihabara 2009/6/4 01:04
Go Mansei in Akihabara. One whole building is filled with various beef restraurants. One time, I brought my customers (American) and they really enjoyed it. They could choose whatever beef dishes they wanted.

Not too expensive but it is not cheap either, though.
by Yuiki (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/6/4 03:37
I had it at the Osaka Rhiga Royal Hotel and it was $500 US per person. I used to buy it at the store (ground like for hamburgers) for very cheap because it wasn't sold and they considered unfresh, but it tasted great and wasn't old. Great burgers!
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Steak House Satou 2009/7/2 13:05
I am keen to visit Satou house during my trip to Tokyo. Can i check if Steak House Satou is open 12 Oct 09, monday, the sports & health public holiday?
by starwee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread