Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cafes near Citadines Shinjuku 2009/4/8 17:15
hi there, i will be staying at the new Citadines Shinjuku at 1-28-13 Shinjuku
Shinjuku-ku

my room doesn't come with breakfast, so wondering if anyone knows if there are cafes nearby serving breakfast?

thanks!
by ambien (guest)  

food 2009/4/9 16:11
All Citadines have a kitchenette in the bedroom so you can make your own breakfast. There is a 7-11 and 2 ampm nearby to buy foodstuff and also a Isetan department store close by, with a food floor I think. There are always LOTS of restaurants and cafes in major places like Shinjuku. But don't expect a big US style breakfast, though some cafes serve a breakfast set of toast, ham, one egg and cafe or tea....
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

more... 2009/4/9 16:18
there is a cafe in the hotel itself ..and the hotel site does note that the Citadines is close to restaurants, cafes, supermarkets etc..
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

just got back 2009/4/16 13:35
Just got back from a stay there... breakfast at the hotel is limited (cereals, pastries, juices etc) but did look good and cheap at 550 yen.

Other than the suggestions above, there is also a Starbucks down the street (near Sanchome station exit) and also a Jonathan's Coffee and Restaurant next door for a more American style experience.

Enjoy the hotel - it's a gem.
by kidf (guest) rate this post as useful

Is it a good choice? 2009/4/17 00:25
Hello kidf
Can you pls share your experience on your stay in Citadines?

Thank you in advance.

by esteezy rate this post as useful

thanks for the info! 2009/4/27 17:18
thanks for the info everyone! i cant wait for my trip!

and yeah, please share if citadines is indeed a great stay...
by ambienlim rate this post as useful

reply to this thread