Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Account holder change (Softbank) 2009/11/18 23:19
Hi all!

I would really appreciate if you could lend me a hand with this. I have a softbank cellphone but I'm not the account holder (a friend of mine who's been living here for one year is), since I bought it when I still didn't have the student visa. I would like to know if it's possible to change the name of the account holder, so that I can be the owner, now that I have my visa. What do I need? A Japanese account and my gaikokujin torokusho?

Thanks a lot for any help...
by Cnazca  

. 2009/11/19 15:55
old user

new user
Credit card or Bank acount+Hanko

IDgaikokujin torokusho+passport
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread