Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Christmas dinner around Kobe? 2009/12/15 01:18
Hey, x-mas is coming up. Does anyone know where might be good places in Kobe, Osaka, or Kyoto to dine for a date? My gf and I have about 5,000 yen each on budget.

Not looking for any noodle-type foods :D
by fm47  

Italian 2009/12/16 07:19
There should be a number of good Italian restaurants in Kobe. Just look for one that's appealing. Your budget is big enough for most places.
by Jou (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/12/16 09:46
In Kobe at Harborland, there is a great all you can eat Brazilian BBQ. Also, an all you can eat buffet. All priced under 5000yen.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

italian 2009/12/17 20:54
try valentino's in kobe near sannomiya station. i haven't been there but apparantly it's quite nice but you have to make a reservation because it's popular..
by chods17 (guest) rate this post as useful

oh! 2009/12/21 23:02
Hey, sorry everyone, I didn't realize the forum doesn't email me when someone replies.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Those are good suggestions--my gf recognizes some of those places.

Whatever else suggestions would be appreciated.
by fm47 rate this post as useful

Harborland, fisherman's market 2009/12/24 01:50
Harborland is a really good place to go because theres an all-you-can-eat buffet called ''fisherman's market'' that includes italian, sushi, gilatto, pizza, and other cold and hot dishes. on top of that, theres a bunch of other upscale restaurants and nice little shops around. overall its a great area for a christmas date because you can walk along the water and theres also a little theme park on the water as well (though i don't know if its open during christmas/wintertime). hope you have a good holiday!
by Trippin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread