Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Diet Trends & Beauty 2010/3/16 15:59
I'd like to know if anyone has ever tried any of the diet trends that I see so much in Japanese media. For example, the cabbage diet(キャベツダイエット), morning banana diet(朝バナナダイエット), ヒルズダイエット etc. I'd like to know if they actually worked. Also, I've noticed quite a few Japanese women are really into beauty gadgets like the face roller and other little things. I'd like to know if any woman (or man) has tried or used any of those products and if you think they work.

Thanks!
by KaranKoron (guest)  

diets 2010/3/17 02:35
I have an American Vogue book from 1960 with these diets in lol, it is not just a Japanese thing and is not recent, and yes of course they work, starving yourself by eating nothing but cabbage for two weeks will make you slim!
by Linki (guest) rate this post as useful

diet 2010/3/18 17:58
..."starving yourself by eating nothing but cabbage for two weeks will make you slim!"..

for sure ..and it will make you sick as well.
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

;) 2010/3/18 18:39
..."starving yourself by eating nothing but cabbage for two weeks will make you slim!"..

for sure ..and it will make you sick as well.

The literal internet, misinterpreting sarcasm since 1989.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/3/18 22:34
^^^ This.

lol.

taste it 2010/3/19 18:19
Some of us know only too well that people interested in crazy diets, from fashion victims to anorexia sufferers, don't even notice, much less understand, sarcasm...especially when it is mild..as in this thread . Not that they respond to health concerns..
Some people don't even notice when a "nom de plume" is somewhat sarcastic
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/3/19 23:31
wow..lighten up you only live once

reply to this thread