Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Blank CDfs. 2010/3/23 15:29
Ok, I feel stupid asking this but I am in need of some blank CDfs to burn some photos and files onto (laptop is running on overdrive). I thought they would be easy to find, but apparently not. Either that or I am just missing them entirely, which could be the case.

I was looking in Osaka and obviously wasnft looking in the right shops as I didnft see any. Now I am in Kyoto. Where would be a nice, quick and easy place to pick up a few discs? And how much should I expect to pay for them?

Cheers

by Minkagreen  

CD-Rs 2010/3/23 22:20
Minkagreen,

You can buy blank CD-Rs at convenience stores, drugstores, 100 yen stores, supermarkets, and electrical stores.

The following page may also be of use regarding apostrophe use in English...
http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2010/3/23 22:31
You can buy blank CD at every store like convenience store, 100yen shop, supermarket, homecenter, photo shop, electric shop.....

I know one of BIC CAMERA is conneted to JR Kyoto station and 100yen shop Daiso is in Kyoto Tower.
by xexstyle rate this post as useful

. 2010/3/23 23:18
What stores are you looking at?
I can find them everywhere. There's no fancy Japanese written on them to, they bare the same CD-R (CD-RW) marks found elsewhere.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread