Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Indian Restaurants in Japan. 2010/4/22 16:59
Hello,
I would like have a complete list and address/place of all types of Indian Restaurants situated in different parts of Japan.Thank you.
by REFCON  

. 2010/4/22 17:45
there are too many to make a list...
by mie (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/4/22 19:38
You're kidding right?

Companies pay thousands of dollars for that type of research.

Use Google or find a market research company.
This site is not the place for that type of request.
by kyototrans rate this post as useful

A lot 2010/4/22 21:54
There are probably more than 100 Indian restaurants in the greater Tokyo area alone- there is usually one or more near most medium-sized stations.

Nobody can give you a list of all the Indian restaurants in Japan- as above, that would take a lot of time and effort to research and compile.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Ok Allright 2010/4/23 06:52
@mie-ok just give some finest ones that will do.

@kyototrans-Ok understood,I kinda had a feeling this request was awkward and ridiculous in the first place,sorry my mistake.Got it what you meant.
BTW,Google,please Google-Goodbye privacy.

@Sira-Just the few of the best ones by names will be just fine.

PS All of you thanks for your replies,I was just asking as I Indian food lover that's all:)
by REFCON rate this post as useful

One is enough. 2010/4/23 07:12
On Second thought,Just give the name of your favorite ones,that you feel is recommended.

Deepack's 2010/4/23 07:38
Well, there's a good one a little north of Hamamatsu City. It's called Deepack's. You take the Akaden from Hamamatsu station. Get of at Jidoshogakkomae. The resturaunt is right next to the station.
by Sahrai (guest) rate this post as useful

Nice indeed Thanks. 2010/4/23 15:43
@Sahrai-Thanks for the reminder,heard about Deepack's before somewhere.Anyway thank you for the recommendation:)

Inaricho 2010/4/24 00:03
There is one near Inaricho station (Ueno) and another one in Akihabara
by mk (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you 2010/4/24 22:43
@mk-Arrigato!for the finds,will check them out.

too many to list 2010/4/25 12:28
There are hundreds of Indian restuarants in Tokyo alone.
My favourite is Devi Corner in Shinagawa - but their dinner is better than their lunch.
I also like Darjeeling in Toranamon / Shimbashi - south of Sotobori dori.
I haven't been to it but Dhaba near the South exit of Tokyo station is really popular with Indian friends.
There is a good one also south Indian that is close to Higashi Ikebukuro subway station - on the main road near Sunshine City.

In the Otsuka to Akabane area there are many - several around Otsuka station, three I think near Oji station (one near the Ku yakusho) two near the pachinko parlour side of town, one on each side of the north exits of Higashi Jujo north exit.
There are also ones in the Nishi Kasai area where a lot of the Indian community is located.
by girltokyo rate this post as useful

Thanks for the details:) 2010/4/25 23:40
@girltokyo-Arrigato for your contribution!
I will check all of the places you have listed.
I really do appreciate your reply.
Yes I know too many to list:( anyway thanks for the information.Bye

Another one 2010/4/27 23:13
There's on in Sapporo that does good tabehoudai for 1500Yen at dinner time. I forget its name now, though....
by selbydate16 rate this post as useful

Thank you too:) 2010/4/27 23:34
@selbydate16:Thank you for your effort.Much appreciated.

Hmm... 2010/5/3 07:51
There is a cheap and delicious Indian restaurant in Hirakata City (Osaka Prefecture) across from the entrance of Kansai Gaidai University called New Delhi.

There is also a tasty one near Nara Station in Nara.
by Rabbityama (guest) rate this post as useful

hyderabad food 2010/5/12 12:19
There is a Hyderabad restaurant in Okachimachi Andhra Kitchen. They have biryani on Sat nights. Very tasty.
by girltokyo (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/5/12 15:55
Here is a similar thread with some more ideas:
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+8513
by AusEz rate this post as useful

BOMBAY Indian Dining & Bar 2010/5/13 16:37
It is in Hiroshima and I had my best meal there in Japan. Try it!
by Sam (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you all^ ^ 2010/5/14 23:39
@Rabbityama-Arrigato!I have noted and will check your recommendations.

@girltokyo-Arrigato Gozaimasu` again for your excellent suggestion,I love briyanis:)

@AusEz-Arrigato for the link to the similar thread,noted the restaurants listed there.

@Sam-Thank you Sam,Indian and Japanese food rocks and are very tasty,There also the best meals for me too.

Hope everyone enjoyed and keep enjoying Indian dishes along with Japanese foods^^

reply to this thread