Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Planning to go to Japan 2010/4/30 07:25
Hi there,is anyone knows this location Isogai Therapy Clinic ,2-11-2 Nkano,Tokyo? Their website is www.isogaitherapy.com
I'm planning to go to Japan for my daughter's treatment.She is 9 year old girl with special needs (CP)
Ijust wondering if anyone knows this place..And if you guys can recommend a cheaper accomodation (guest-house or apartment),fully furnished and maybe 5-20 minutes by walk to the Isogai Clinic.We're planning to go to Japan by August and just stay for 3 months.Any suggestions and help would be much appreciated.Thank you so much! God bless
by taemabom  

monthly apartment 2010/4/30 18:28
hi. i don't know anything about the clinic. i will try to help with the accomodation issue.

for three months, i think your best option is a monthly mansion: that is a fully furnished apartment that is rented short term.

just to prepare you, rents are quite high and apartments are small.

the other alternative is the gaijin (foreigner) guest house. these are also short term rentals but they typically have a shared kitchen and bathroom. as such it may not be suitable for a young child.

my friend used to live at leo palace for quite a while. they are quite a well known company.

http://eg.leopalace21.com/
by pete (guest) rate this post as useful

web address correction 2010/4/30 18:32
by pete (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread