Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

19 years old JP gf 2010/6/28 02:15
What are the consequences of making love with my 19 years old JP gf? I am 23.
by worried (guest)  

19 yo jp gf 2010/6/28 10:59
Dear Worried,

What are the consequences of making love with my 19 years old JP gf?

Apart from the possibility of unwanted pregnancy and/or sexually-transmitted diseases? There are no legal issues if she is over 18.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/6/28 11:55
^ lol @ guest. XD

and

"The national age of consent in Japan is 13 as specified by the Japanese Penal Code Articles 176 and 177. However, prefectures can have ordinances that prohibit sexual activities with any minor under 18."

You're in the clear either way...

by Reina Jess rate this post as useful

is she really 19? 2010/6/29 21:20
even if she is, like the two posts above, you won't be in trouble legally, if that's what's worrying you.

No intention to stereotype, but Asian girls in their 30s look like theyre 20, but may play the fake-age card to keep from being placed in the "old maids" group, which has been around 25-27 years old (and getting older as more women are pursuing careers).
"Age shouldnt matter if there is love" is my friend's saying.

However, the opposite (in fact much younger than they claim) can be damaging. Just make sure.
by jmarkley rate this post as useful

heh... 2010/6/30 03:43
Wow I didn't know posts could be deleted. Unless a mod did it. Now it looks like I'm laughing at nothing. lol
by Reina Jess rate this post as useful

reply to this thread