Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Martial arts retreats 2010/8/13 09:00
is there any place to learn as a disciple for martial arts, I heard there was ninja vilalges that took people in as tourist attraction and teched them their styles, I wish to know if this is true
by Dice Hikari  

Ninja villages 2010/8/13 10:23
Dice,

I heard there was ninja vilalges that took people in as tourist attraction and teched them their styles, I wish to know if this is true.

Yes, it's called Nikko Edomura - Google it.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

iga-ueno 2010/8/13 11:32
There's also the Ninja Museum in Iga-Ueno, but keep in mind that these are theme parks. They're for entertainment purposes only and can't train you in ninjitsu anymore than the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland can train you to be a pirate. If you're looking for actual martial art training then you need something quite different.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Judo and Aikido 2010/8/15 05:46
Well, I don't know much about Ninjutsu, but I do know that the Kodokan has a live in training program for Judo. Another organization called Yoshinkan does the same thing for Aikido.

I heard of an organization that did the same thing for Kyokushinkai Karate, but I'm not sure of the name.

by brotherknowledge rate this post as useful

reply to this thread