Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

looking for a food item 2010/9/2 04:11
It's in regards to yuzu; yuzu is a tart Japanese citrus fruit and supposedly the taste is similar to that of grapefruit.

I can get yuzu juice via ordering from a website. Unfortunately to my knowledge fresh yuzus aren't available where I live. If they are available where Japanese foods are commonplace (California, New York, Hawaii) it's not feasible for me to get them from there, because I live in none of these states.

I'm looking for something called candied yuzu peel. Is it available in Japan? If so, please let me know where. I will gladly pay the necessary costs for shipping and
for the product itself. If you are able to acquire it please let me know and e-mail in regards to this.
by Amy (guest)  

Available in Japan 2010/9/8 13:39
Amy,
It's available in Japan. Kyoto is famous for it. Other places well known for candied yuzu peel are Ehime and Shimane. 110g of it is usually sold for just over 400yen.
Sohel
by Sohel (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread