Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hotel service 2010/11/27 21:08
hello, I would like to order a cheese cake from Oosaka after I arrive at tokyo. They have delivery service. Is it ok to ask the hotel to order it for me via phone? If yes, how to say "please order 5 of this cheesecake for me"? Thanks.
by mango (guest)  

... 2010/11/28 10:47
At any high class hotel with bilingual, the receptionist or concierge should be able to help you.

However, if it is some smaller hotel without bilingual staff, it might be difficult to get your request across. Also, avoid the busy check-in and check-out times when asking them for the favor.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2010/11/28 11:45
If they have a delivery service, maybe you could order it before hand to deliver it to the hotel?
by Ikuyo Kuruyo (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/11/28 12:37
You might be surprised by what level of service you can receive at high-class hotels in Tokyo.

Getting them to order a cheesecake for you will be no problem.
by kyototrans rate this post as useful

Delivery service 2010/11/28 17:27
Though I might misunderstand, you mean you would live to obtain 5 cheesecakes in your hotel in Tokyo while the cheesecake shop will deliver them from Osaka?

Certainly some cake shops have delivery service all around this country, however, you should mention, in most cases, it takes about 2 days for the delivery. In these cases, I think the hotel concierge can respond to your request, however, you can receive your cakes after 2 days.
by frog1954 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread