Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Wedding Party Games 2010/12/17 16:10
Hi

I'm getting married at the end of the month to my Japanese girlfriend. And we're having the party back in the UK.

I want to introduce some fun Japanese wedding games for the guests to play. I've only been to one Japanese wedding party before and it was just bingo and a quiz on the couple.

I also found out about fukuwari (making a face blindfolded) and the pantyhose tug-of-war game that might be good fun.

Does anyone have some fun ideas that the guests could try? either individual or team games.

Thanks in advance
by groom in need of ideas (guest)  

... 2010/12/18 10:22
Not sure why you don't ask your Japanese girlfriend but...

At one wedding, they took a polaroid of every guest at the entrance and had them write their name on the back of the picture.

They then drew pictures for various prizes.

Another was a massive paper, rock, scissors contest
by kyototrans rate this post as useful

hennakao contest 2010/12/18 10:30
Continuing the theme, at one that we went too they took a polaroid of each guest as they arrived. We were asked to make a strange face
but weren't told why. Later they had a strange face contest using the pictures and the top three won prizes.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread