Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What anime titles is good for a girl? 2011/1/28 07:53
My daughter loves to watch anime, and read manga. She enjoys all the Studio Ghibli movies and she has been watching Card Captor Sakura. Are there any other titles you would suggest for a ten year old girl to watch?
by Will The Gaijin  

Pretty Cure 2011/1/28 18:35
How about this anime?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Cure

It seems the most populor anime amoung little girls. I've never seen this anime though:)
by akker rate this post as useful

Anime for young girls 2011/1/29 00:42
Yeah Pretty Cure is a good one. I would also suggest Ultra Maniac which is another similar show.

Angelic Layer was actually made for young boys but it's a cute, tame show that can be enjoyed by both genders. It's made by the same women (CLAMP) that made Cardcaptor Sakura.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

try Lovely Complex... 2011/1/29 17:21
my daughters loved it, it is also a good live action movie whether you are an adult or a kid. You can also search genres on myanimelist (I think it is). My girls also loved Rosario + vampire, but it isnt suitable for kids maybe under 10, there are heaps on "pantsu" shots in it.
by Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

anime 2011/1/30 21:09
Try Sailor Moon; it's a classic :)

If your daughter's a pre-teen, teen, or older, maybe she'd like Hana-Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, or Fruits Basket (though these aren't exactly new).

There are lots. If you just go to the book store & look through the manga section, you should be able to find something interesting.
by ABC (guest) rate this post as useful

Doraemon ... 2011/3/16 08:54
I loved Doraemon since little and i think is very good either for boy or girl. I think she will like Doraemon.
by eddyhousemusic rate this post as useful

K-on 2011/3/17 16:13
If she is around 12-14.
by The man (guest) rate this post as useful

From experience... 2011/3/18 01:50
My top three recommendations for any girl who likes anime would be:

-Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! (very clean content, good role model, very funny, cute, and inspiring! Highly recommended!)
-Ouran High School Host Club (also hilarious and a heart-melter)
-Fruits Basket (I don't recall the content of this one so clearly, but I remember liking it)
by Another long-time anime fangirl (guest) rate this post as useful

K-On and Azumanga Daioh 2011/3/24 01:19
I would try K-ON and Azumanga Daioh.
The Black Rock Shooter mini film is also very good.
They are all about schoolgirls but are open to all ages and sexes (my boyfriend and I, 28, love them too!)
by Kaphine rate this post as useful

reply to this thread