Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Are there any dance studios in Supporo? 2011/4/24 21:15
Hi,I'm from Russia and wanna go to Japan in summer for a month.I'd like to continue dancing in summer too.Help me,please if u can:Do you know any dance studios in Supporo.I interested in hip-hop,vogue,waacking or jazz funk.thank u.
by Ekaterina (guest)  

There are many, but ... 2011/4/25 04:44
Up{yu{y u }~syu, ~ p{ {p{ ~u p~, ~u }s tuzryu|~ {pxp Bp}, {p{z . ` rytu|, ~u{u |ty p~ r tyy ~p 5-} pwu ''Norbesa''. A|y~r }u, {pwu, ut|pspu {y p~ur, {u }s|y q q tsy}y.

K}u s, ~u }s quty, rur |y y u~ Bpu} uqrp~y.
Pu} B ~u ruuu y y|xrp~yy {p google?
by Passer-by (guest) rate this post as useful

Answer for Passer-by 2011/4/25 18:31
I've found some places but I don't know exactly about styles they can offer.There are almost no web-sites in English,most of them are in Japanese.Where can I find some prices of these classes?
by Ekaterina (guest) rate this post as useful

Go for a trial 2011/4/27 02:51
I think it really depends on your skill levels and how frequent you would like to be there. So I think most internet websites won't show the prices.

You might pick a few and go to the studio (preferably with someone who speaks Japanese) for a hands-on experience trial. If you are not sure or not entirely satisfied, you can say that you could not make up your mind and would call later.

The best way probably is to go there and have a talk with the manager and instructor.
Good luck!
by Passer-by (guest) rate this post as useful

for Passer-by 2011/4/27 12:35
Thank you very much:))
by Ekaterina (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread