Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Name of Insane CGI Sci-Fi Movie? 2011/5/3 05:23
Hi. I saw 20 mins. of an insane Japanese CGI movie @ Kim's Video in NYC around 2006. It wasn't anime, more like Avatar-type CG or maybe Final Fantasy The characters were flying around in giant bodies or heads??? It was future-set, sci-fi, and something about space vampires or ghosts or something equally nuts. The animation was truly jaw-dropping - I don't know how else to explain it. I looked up a bunch of stuff on google, like Vexille and Appleseed but this movie was much more realistic than that!
by Jason (guest)  

hmm.. 2011/5/5 22:09
the only one right now i can think of is 'The Animatrix': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Animatrix ..it was pretty trippy in many scenes & the animation was heavily CGI-based but very realistic in many parts. it was released in 2003 though, so i'm not sure if it was the one you saw in 2006. maybe give some further details on the scenes or characters?
by Nemeth rate this post as useful

reply to this thread