Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

An appropriate gift? 2011/6/19 08:02
First, I'd like to apologize since I know there are already a lot of threads about gift ideas.

I've been having a difficult time coming up with good ideas for gifts, partly because the family I'm staying with is being extremely gracious and letting me stay with them for the month that I am there. I really want to show them my appreciation, and I'm worried that my gifts might seem rather trite for their kindness toward me.

Also, I'm in the US Air Force and wondered if it would be inappropriate to give gifts relating to the Air Force. I'm especially nervous about all of this since I'm going to be traveling to Japan in the next 2 weeks.
by Johnny5  

. 2011/6/20 16:42
Johnny5,

Whoever is so gracious towards a US Air Force personnel is sure to appreciate gifts relating to the Air Force. The family might also appreciate you offering help around the house while you stay. Hope you have fun!
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread