Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

any one from 65-68? 2011/7/2 00:46
wow stubbled on to this web site lived on Kanto Mura 65-68 member the pools and playing baseball. Seeing mount Fuji from my scool window the old base housing 3 buildings and the court yards tha hole in the fence and the minkos. When people left member them standing on there porch and throwing out all there cards and we would scrabble for the. Went to 3-5 grade there was great place to be a kid!!!!!!!
by Dave Kincaid (guest)  

Re: any one from 65-68? 2012/9/26 12:44
Hey David. I believe that I too was there in 65-68. Same grades too. My courtyard had the Fuggs. Kevin, Dywane and Cornell. Looking up Minkos when I found this site. I tried to get some while I was in the Army and flying through to Korea. Through a hole in the fence no less!! Played base ball every year and pool everyday. Brother and sister used to be the lifeguards. Ok, this is weird but the more I write, the more I remember. You got a brother named Mike and also went to Radford? I used to hang with Mickey and all the Genes!! Is that you?
by Mike Turner (guest) rate this post as useful

Tachikawa Air Force Base 1964-68 2016/8/31 20:44
I have hundreds of Menko cards in new like condition. I have hung on to these memories since I left Japan. I also have my baseball cards from that period. I was on the Little League Allstar team in 1968 that won the Far East Regional Championship. I was the star pitcher for the team.

Look forward to responses.
by Thomas Doleman (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread