Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Golf in Fukuoka / Kitakyushu 2011/8/3 05:49
Hi

I'm moving to Kitakyushu in a few weeks.
I've been trying to find out a golf course where I can get a membership relatively close to the city but all of the courses I can find seem to be 'pay as you play'

If anyone knows a decent course and some prices that would be GREAT!

Also, if anyone knows any amateur soccer teams in Kitakyushu that might want players that would be awesome.
by Clark (guest)  

Golf in Japan 2011/8/4 05:41
Due to the demand and therefore financial possibilities of golf in Japan, it does tend to be pay to play. Even clubs where you get a membership will take a joining fee (which gives you booking priority), but then you will have to pay to play (usually at a slightly reduced rate, for example, you get weekday rates at weekends). Your best bet is to search for a club that does special offers. I've found several that, if you play once, you get a coupon for half price round next time you play. You can then keep getting coupons every time you play. Of course, not all clubs do this, but if you know a bit of Japanese you can call a few places.
by Golfer (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread