Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

yukata in Tokyo 2011/8/16 11:48
Does anyone know where to find cheapish yukata sets in Tokyo? When I lived in the suburbs there were places like Aeon Shopping Center and Daiei that sold cute sets with the pre-tied bows for 5000-10,000 yen, but in Tokyo all I've found are more expensive department store kinds without ''cheater bows''. Anyone know a shopping center?
by mochim (guest)  

shibuya 2011/8/16 15:19
i've seen some on centergai in shibuya

also you can buy yukata online for around 1500yen if you look on rakuten..might be best to just buy it online
by winterwolf (guest) rate this post as useful

Uniclo too 2011/8/16 16:59
Uniclo has them, too, and there's a Uniclo at Narita Airport (and probably other airports as well). They're not like the souvenior-for-foreigners-y type, by the way. Quite cute and local-looking.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

near a train station 2011/8/17 09:29
You can find a cheap yukata imported from China for 1,000 to 1,500 yen range at a clothing store around a supermarket near any commuter/residential train stations or walk around and you may run into a discount clothing shop. Also Sen-en store(1,000 yen shop, a chain store like 100 yen shop)has them.
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread