Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Morning Glory in Tokyo? 2011/9/12 11:58
Hello,

I am from Australia, and absolutly LOVED!!! the Morning Glory stores (which sold sanrio products, and other various cute items)

However for some reason (most likely due to the prices of the products), they kept closing down.

I was so upset by this, and now that I am visiting Tokyo for a little bit, I was wondering if maybe someone knew as to whether there is a Morning Gloty store over in Tokyo, and if so where it is located?

Thankyou very much! :)
by Alisa (guest)  

Morning Glory 2011/9/12 12:30
Hey, there's still a Morning Glory in Adelaide! :)

I have never seen them here. Maybe it's just a chain in Australia.

But I'm sure you can find Sanrio products in a lot of stores here!
by Mon (guest) rate this post as useful

Sanrio 2011/9/12 12:32
Me again.

A quick Google search comes up with a Sanrio site in English.

http://www.sanrio.co.jp/english/store/index.html

Check it out!
by Mon (guest) rate this post as useful

Thankyou! 2011/9/12 13:28
Hey thanks Mon

Awwww lucky, I live in Queensland (Brisbane) and all of my favourite stores have all closed :(

Super cute website, LOVE it, I sure hope I'll be able to find some of these stores when I visit Tokyo!
If ever I visit Adelaide I'll be sure to check out the Morning Glory store/s there :)

Thanks So much!
by Alisa (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2011/9/12 16:05
They have them in Sydney too - Chinatown and Ashfield for example.

You won't have any problem finding similar stores in Japan. Look around Akihabara and Nakano Broadway.
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

. 2011/9/18 21:28
We are currently in Japan and found 'Character Avenue'in Tokyo Station. It's in the basement floor/walkway of Tokyo station at the east entrance. In this area you will find heaps of all the cute character stores all in one location, but I don't think there is a Sanrio store - but I could be wrong.
by Stewy63 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread