Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Good prices in Closet Child? 2011/10/2 19:18
I love Harajuku fashon and I heard that in Closet Child are realy good prices, even 15$ for a good dress! Is it true?
by Niana10  

Re: Good prices in Closet Child? 2011/10/4 16:14
It depends. Sometimes you can find good deals, but others are not so good. Usually a gothic or lolita dress that retails for 25,000 yen (around $250) can be bought used at closet child for between 10,000-20,000 yen depending on the popularity of the print and condition.

Popular and rare items, however, cost far more at closet child than they did new simply because they are rare and sold out of stores quickly. I've seen a bag that was 7000 yen new selling for 30,000 and a dress that was 25,000 new selling for 45,000, so it is not always the case that closet child is cheaper.

There are some things there for very cheap, but you won't be able to find much except maybe a t-shirt or some accessories for $15. Closet Child summer and winter sales are excellent though- you can find really good deals if you go on the first day, but good things are gone quickly!
by vita (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Good prices in Closet Child? 2011/10/4 19:56
Sometimes you can get lucky,
I once found a really good dress for only 600 yen
Other times you can't find anything that is really cheaper than at normal stores...

by Tatum rate this post as useful

reply to this thread