Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan Snacks 2012/4/30 10:57
Hi there, Can i kindly check if Japan snacks or different types of Kit Kat will be available in Haneda Airport too? As i understand Haneda is mostly for domestic flights unlike Narita Airport which is bigger?

If Haneda airport is available, may i know which shop pls? Was thinking if i can still add in if i decide to grab more when departing Japan~

Thank Q
by kel (guest)  

Re: Japan Snacks 2012/5/1 17:16
I normally use Narita when in Tokyo and the one time I used Haneda was in 1989. That said, I'm sure the convenience stores at the airport, past the security checkpoint have Kit Kats. The one I dumped some of my coin on my last trip only had strawberry and an unknown flavor (it had a sakura blooming-most likely some sort of tea). They didn't have the selection that some stores had in the city, so if I were you, I'd buy them wherever you see them and pack them in your suitcase. There appear to be many varieties in the country (I bought Kobe pudding in Osaka and loved it), but some are regional and not available elsewhere. If you like them that much, go to combinis in whichever city you're in and look around to see what they have.

In short, they do have Kit Kat, but the selection isn't the same as the city stores....
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread