Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/19 04:51
i'll be travelling to japan soon and i want to buy a ticket for maroon 5 concert on budokan 10/02/2012, but i found out that it was already sold out, so is there any online website that i can buy tickets from other persons that wants to sell it? i have a friend living on japan so she could hold the ticket for me till i get in there. i hope i can still buy this ticket :(
by Junior (guest)  

Re: About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/19 17:30
If your Japanese friend is registered with and is used to buying things on Yagoo! Japan auction, that's one place you could ask her to check. But there are frauds and miscommunication abound on this kind of site, so she needs to be careful with who she deals with.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/19 17:31
Sorry, I of course meant "Yahoo!" Japan auction.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/23 01:41
Junior,

Keep in mind that it is against regulations to sell these kind of concert tickets to strangers. So your friend will be taking a risk by using Yahoo Auction (although many people do).

You can also try fan clubs to exchange this kind of information. Not the record company's fan club, I mean.

Another thing is that if you have other reasons to come to Japan, you can try going to the venue on the day of the concert. There are often fans standing there trying to sell tickets for concerts they can't attend, and they won't ask for any extra charge. On the other hand, ticket scalpers are not only illegal but they will charge you a great amount of money for a ticket, and the money may later be used for criminal purposes.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/23 18:44
Have you looked here? http://www.yokohamaticket.co.jp

Some of my friends and myself bought tickets through them this past summer with no trouble at all. If you email them ahead of time, they might be willing to set the ticket aside for you and you can pay when you go to the store to pick it up.

Right now it looks like the Shinjuku store is reserving two tickets for that concert, but keep checking back and one that is not reserved might show up.

This place is excellent for getting tickets when everywhere else is already sold out. A bit pricey, but when it's sold out everywhere else, it's an option. ^_^;
by Kitt86 rate this post as useful

Re: About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/25 03:58
by the way, anyone have a seating map for budokan hall? i need to know the seat before buying. Thanks for the answers
by Junior (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/27 00:24
Seating Map of Budokan: http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U21P0421020080

Sorry, it's not in English. ^^;

Hope this helps.
by Kitt86 rate this post as useful

Re: About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/27 04:16
Thanks for the answer but it wasn't the one i wished to find, although i already found the one i wished to. the one who shows the blocks A-1, B-1, and so on, like this http://anythingaboutleeseunggilatestupdates.files.wordpress.com/2012/0... :)

do you know if there's any problem on a men using a ticket with name of woman or woman using ticket with the name of a man?
by Junior (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About concert tickets on Japan 2012/8/30 19:43
do you know if there's any problem on a men using a ticket with name of woman or woman using ticket with the name of a man?

Yes, but I've never seen anyone checking names that are on the tickets ;)
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread